I've neglected my blog terribly, I realized, and I have no excuse except that I've been busy:
1. Polishing my third book, which I turned in to my editor at the end of May.
2. Running the Tahmoh for Harlequin campaign--I'm up to 176 signatures on the petition thus far!
3. Sending out queries to agents for my Western-set fantasy.
4. Planning (and going) on vacation in Boston. (Fun times!)
5. Planning and writing the sequel to my Western-set fantasy.
6. Judging writing contests.
I have no excuse for not updating my blog. At all.